Tuesday, September 13, 2005

6 months

As of September 20th, it will have been six months since Stephen and I had our first date. It wasn't supposed to be a date, just lunch. We had chinese food and tiramisu. But, it ended up being a date. I wasn't ready to date again and I held back a lot emotionally, but for some reason he waited for me.
We had known eachother for many, many years before that lunch/date, but that day changed things, so I wanted to do something in honor of our mini-versary.
A little road-trip seemed in order. Not too far, just to someplace fun to stay for a day or two. Columbus is only an hour and a half or so away, so the place was set. We moved the trip up to the weekend before our miniversary, but same difference.
We saw some cool architecture, had some good food, swam in a neat pool, and enjoyed walking around a new town.
Happy miniversary. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home