Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Culombus, INDIANA?


Yes, that's right... I'm not talking about Columbus, Ohio. Just little old Columbus Indiana. It's a shopping mecca to some (with a couple huge outlet malls around, an antique mall, etc... etc....) and an architectual wonder to many.

It's a quaint little southern Indiana town great for a quiet getaway, and it's a short drive from Indianapolis or Bloomington if you want to get a little loud. It's a town that is full of surprises and Stephen and I enjoyed a nice little road trip there last weekend. Feel free to check out a few pics we took while we were there.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Jason Ramage said...

Who 'da thunk that trying to figure out who TwistedNoggin is and why she posted that diatribe on my blog would lead me to the Wonderful Word of Columbus, Indiana?

In fact, I think I've been to the Columbus interstate exit with the arch overpass that looks cooler when you're driving over than from the Holiday Inn half a mile away. Too bad I didn't know what was up because I've always enjoyed checkin' out good architecture.

Anyway, thanks for stoppin' by the ol' instant cappuccino. I can't tell if you were serious or one of them jokers... when in doubt, I always assume people are joking. That policy doesn't work so well in marriage, but that's why I ain't been hitched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home